By the oldest wooden schoolhouse in USA
By FBO in St. Augustin, parked next to a Jet :)When I looked at what clothes I brought with me to the usa I thought about why I had brought a trulteneck and a longsleeve shirt? My oh my I am glad I did. Usually it is really hot here and even though the winds are strong they are still so hot that you can weare a bikini. Today was however a really cold day and up in the air even colder, about 0 degrees. In our first flight today I was so cold that I bought a sweater at the destination St. Augustin. That is the oldest town in the whole USA. We did not have a clue about that, had only heard it was a nice place. We took a taxi down town and took a look. I was cosy and cute but more like a sceene from a movie than a real old town. When we came back to Ft. Pierce I went to my house and ate an apple while having my feets under the hot shower to get them alive again. Than I put as much layers of cloths on as I could and went back to do another flight.
flight hours 16,7

<< Home