Rakel Björk

Saturday, April 04, 2009

I am in heaven! I love this place! Now all the students are being moved from previous housings to the Pan Am houses which are next to the airport. I am living in 4208 with three other girls. From my room I see straight over to the house were Vegard and C.G used to live. When I walked to school this morning I felt I should go over there and knock on Vegards door to tell him to get up and start studying. I wonder if the h.... graph is still on the wall. So strange not to see the Jag and the asian bitch outside, and weirdest of all to see some other people coming out of their house and the house were my Swedes lived. Miss you guys!
I am suppose to do a check-out before I can start hourbuilding. My last checkout flight was suppose to be last night but the winds were westerly so my instructor said we could not do the ILS approach and would have to go up today anyway. So instead of flying an expensive unessasary flight we are going to go up tonight and finish, the winds are suppose to be easterly tonight. There is a guy here from Israel that I am going to hourbuild with. He wants to fly his ass off. Me to but I also want to do abit of other stuff. I will keep you poseted and update pictures.

flight hours 4.4
 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com