Rakel Björk

Friday, April 10, 2009

Yesterday I did two fligths. The first one was to Crystal River and the second one to Titusville which is an airport on Cape Caneveral where the shuttles are lounched from. We got some nice view. On the way back from Crystal River we flew over Orlando and there were fireworks in Disneyland.
The aircrafts are used for instructions during the day and for timebuilding after that. We usually get up in the air between 18 and 19 local time. So the first leg is in daylight and the legs after that are at night. That also means that most often the facilities at the airports are closed = no bathrooms available. That is no problem for guys because they can always stand upto the next wall. But it is a bit different for a girl. When flying the 5 hour circle I ended up just going to the firestation and asked if I could please use their bathroom, which was not prob.
My plan was to try to fly 100 hours while I was here. I see that that is maby a bit to much and ended up on buying 50 hour package and will than take it from there. If I would buy the 100 hour package and not fly 100 hours I would have to pay all the hours at a full price. Money money money.

hours 26.3
 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com