All around and everywere. Arrived from Lund in Sweden this morning. Went to visit Heiðdís who is studying there. We went out to dinner with Vala Kolbrún and were at the resturant for quite long time so the last train going straight to CPH had left so I ended up krassing at Heiðdís place. When we came to the Dorm, where the girls live, they realised that they did not have the night kode for the door so it looked like we would be locked out, but after trying five different dores Heiðdís suddenly remembered the code.
The day before yesterday I was in Gothenburg. Me and Jani went down town. Just walking and chilling, very little shopping done since I am having my kreditcard on a strike, really do not want to use it.
The flights are going well. I am though having a little bit of problem in doing the manual demo as proffessional as I would like to. (manual demo is when we show the lifevests and all that). In one flight we had about four crew from other companies travelling with our aircraft and I was doing the manual demo were most of the crews were looking at me. When it was time to show how to use the oxygen mask the rubberband on it got stuck in my hairklem, so stuck that I could not loose it and ended on ripping the hairkelm out of my hair. If I would have seen that happen to other flightattendand I would have laughed my ass off!!!
The day before yesterday I was in Gothenburg. Me and Jani went down town. Just walking and chilling, very little shopping done since I am having my kreditcard on a strike, really do not want to use it.
The flights are going well. I am though having a little bit of problem in doing the manual demo as proffessional as I would like to. (manual demo is when we show the lifevests and all that). In one flight we had about four crew from other companies travelling with our aircraft and I was doing the manual demo were most of the crews were looking at me. When it was time to show how to use the oxygen mask the rubberband on it got stuck in my hairklem, so stuck that I could not loose it and ended on ripping the hairkelm out of my hair. If I would have seen that happen to other flightattendand I would have laughed my ass off!!!

<< Home