The flights here from Köbenhagen have been going well. I have almost only had Köpenhagen-Gothenburg flights wich have the flighttime of 30 min. A slight different from flights from Iceland that are usually longer than 4 hours ;) But on this 30 min we give about 100 pax lunchboxes and go with koffe and te, unbeliveble how much we have been able to do in such a short time.
Last weekend I visited Andreas in Borás, Sweden. He showed me around and than we went out dancing, but no black corners there. After the dancing I had the best kebab ever! I am still thinking about it.
I have been very good in the shops and my creditcard will definetly bee put on a strike when I come home. But the results are that I have bought all christmaspresents, not a single one left :) Of course I had to by a new bag for it all.
On saturday I will meet Magnus and C.G and I am sure that we will have so much fun!
I will come home late on Sunday. Looking forward to see you all
(I am now going to Malmö to take a flight from there tomorrow morning)
Last weekend I visited Andreas in Borás, Sweden. He showed me around and than we went out dancing, but no black corners there. After the dancing I had the best kebab ever! I am still thinking about it.
I have been very good in the shops and my creditcard will definetly bee put on a strike when I come home. But the results are that I have bought all christmaspresents, not a single one left :) Of course I had to by a new bag for it all.
On saturday I will meet Magnus and C.G and I am sure that we will have so much fun!
I will come home late on Sunday. Looking forward to see you all
(I am now going to Malmö to take a flight from there tomorrow morning)

<< Home