Hi all
Finally I finished my Instrument Rating, sooo good to be done. (it was actually three weeks ago but I have not been blogging for so long time).
In the beginning of augsut I went Helsinki, Finland where I operated a flight, then I flew down to Billund and operated couple of flights during the weekend. I had to speak danish and it when incredebly well, people actually understood it :) I operated out of Billund two weekends in a row and took a vacation in DK with my friend Birkir inbetween the weekends. We did not have a clue what to do in the vacation and where looking at trips to Berlin and Faroe Islands but ended up in just going to Köbenhagen. There we just chilled, met up with some friends and Birkis family. His family really knows how to cook, we got a meat - dont know the name in english but it was from a animal like Bambi the Disney figure. The dinner was sooo good, and good to have real meal after all the happy meals at McDonalds ;) It is a bit funny that it seems like everyone that I travel with get the urge to publish a book afterwords, a book with my blond comments. It is really unbeliveble how stupid and smart I can be at the same time! :)
A new member has come to my family. His name is Jerry and is all mine! He is a Honda Jazz sportversion with all kinds of extra stuff, like sunroof and alot of stuff that I dont have the names for. I promise to put in some pictures soon.
Finally I finished my Instrument Rating, sooo good to be done. (it was actually three weeks ago but I have not been blogging for so long time).
In the beginning of augsut I went Helsinki, Finland where I operated a flight, then I flew down to Billund and operated couple of flights during the weekend. I had to speak danish and it when incredebly well, people actually understood it :) I operated out of Billund two weekends in a row and took a vacation in DK with my friend Birkir inbetween the weekends. We did not have a clue what to do in the vacation and where looking at trips to Berlin and Faroe Islands but ended up in just going to Köbenhagen. There we just chilled, met up with some friends and Birkis family. His family really knows how to cook, we got a meat - dont know the name in english but it was from a animal like Bambi the Disney figure. The dinner was sooo good, and good to have real meal after all the happy meals at McDonalds ;) It is a bit funny that it seems like everyone that I travel with get the urge to publish a book afterwords, a book with my blond comments. It is really unbeliveble how stupid and smart I can be at the same time! :)
A new member has come to my family. His name is Jerry and is all mine! He is a Honda Jazz sportversion with all kinds of extra stuff, like sunroof and alot of stuff that I dont have the names for. I promise to put in some pictures soon.

<< Home