Rakel Björk

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Since I am now dooing everything except what I should be doing I have decided to take appart in Helga´s clicking game:

Four job´s I have had:
Primera Air / JetX - all kinds of jobtitels
Avis Carrental
Receptionist at the Indepentent political party
The Icelandic Hospital files (Skjalasafn Landsspítalans)

Four movies that I like:
Sound of Music
Notting Hill
Love Actually
Ever After

Four Places where I have lived:
Freyjugata / Reykjavík
Me moving in the end of this month will be the first time I will be moving. I did live for a very short time in Graz, Bolzano and Laufásvegur when I was young, but that was for such a brief time and all before I started to talk so I do not count that in.

Four tv-shows I like:
Friends
Anna Phil
How to good look naked - so beautifaul to see people selfesteam been built up
Americas Next Top Modle

Four places I have visited in vacation:
Kerlingarfjöll,
Madrid,
Salzburg,
Rome

Four websites I check daily:
visir.is
mbl.is
facebook.com
aftonbladet.se

Food I like:
Taco Bell - Cheese gordita crunch
McDonalds - how would the world be without McDonalds?
Pizza with pinapple
My mom´s fake lasagna

Four books I read alot:
OM-A (Primera Air Operational Manual)
otherwise I kind of never read

This was probably not so fun to read. For entertainment please read the blog below :)
 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com