I have arrived in Stockholm. My mom´s sister picked me up at the airport and drove me to "my home". The appartment is birght and 60fm big. It is close to Trainstation so it does not take long time to go to the city-center. My aunt has been very helpful. We have been around town getting stuff that I need even internet which I could not have gotten without her. So far so good.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- It is a strange thought that same time next week I...
- Since I am now dooing everything except what I sho...
- En skrítnir tímar sem við erum að upplifa. Gordon ...
- I just came home from Finland where I was working...
- I am having a great time in Madrid with my sisters...
- I have been extremely lazy recently and not done s...
- Strákarnir okkar í íslenska landsliðinu er heldur ...
- The weather in july was awesome, so nice and hot....
- Já þetta var pabbi minn sem synti fyrstur Íslendin...

<< Home