I forgot my camera this time. This flight was like I think hourbuilding should be. When I arrived at school there were two other timebuilders making a flightplan. There are always two together in each plane. They were going to Leesburg which is north of Orlando. I had thought about going to Venice and go there and eat. In the end we decieded to do the same route - first to Leesburg and than to Venice. The route to Leesburg was nice, flew straight over Disney Land and this time I could see it clearly in the daylight. In Leesburg we shot GPS approach with glideslope which I had never done before. We met in Venice and got a shuttle to a resturant called Sharks. The resturant was on the beach. While waiting to get a table we walked around on the harbor where people were fishing. It was like being in a movie. The place only played music which everybody know, Ace of Bace, Abba, Cher and that kind of stuff. The food was also good and the company as well.
The air was really moist, temperature 24 and dewpoint 24. The windshields on the aircraft were totally foggy so we did not see out of them and taxied with window and door open to stay on the taxiway. In take off we used the runwayedgelighting for reference. This trip went very well so now wer are trying to schedule so timebuilders do more trips together because than it is so much more fun.
The air was really moist, temperature 24 and dewpoint 24. The windshields on the aircraft were totally foggy so we did not see out of them and taxied with window and door open to stay on the taxiway. In take off we used the runwayedgelighting for reference. This trip went very well so now wer are trying to schedule so timebuilders do more trips together because than it is so much more fun.
hours 30.5

<< Home