I feel like there is so much that I want to say, so much whirreling inside me waiting to get out but I dont know what it is or were it is so for now I have nothing to say.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- A friend of mine has ha limegreen sweater which I ...
- I am really busy right now. Working at AVIS, going...
- My little sister has now moved to Spain where she ...
- HEY HEY MY FRIENDS IN FLORIDA!!! Now a hurricane i...
- Haustið er greinilega að koma. Rosalega er kósí að...
- I really need to start to workout to build up some...
- Sadly my camera went out of battery so I don´t hav...
- This weekend was so great! Me and my friend Ásdís ...
- English version below:Þá er ég komin aftur á klaka...
- Það er víst löngu kominn tími á nýtt blogg. Ég er ...

<< Home