Rakel Björk

Friday, September 01, 2006



My little sister has now moved to Spain where she will be living the next year. She is au pair there for the handballstar Ólafur Stefánsson and his wife Kristin. I am sure that she will enjoy her time there and I hope that she will learn Spanish. She is a fashion designer and took her sowingmashine with her. I told her to do like Maria in Sound of Music and sew chlothes for the kids from old curtains. Then they should go to town and by tomatos :) She is taking care of two kids, seven year old girl and a 4 year old boy. Thelma have fun!

When I took a look of my pictures from Thelma´s goodby-party I noticed that I was on every single one of them! Mayby it is right what she say´s, that my ego is getting a almost a bit to high hehehe

On the top picture I am with my older sister Eva and her husband Stefán. She has a Bs. in history and is working for the newsreporters in the Icelandic goverment television. I don´t know the english word for what her husband is dooing. It has something to do with economics.

To day I started a new job. I am working for the car rental AVIS and will be based on Reykjavík airport witch is brilliant because than I can go flying straight after work if the weather is good enough. I am going to fly my ass off those next months.
 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com