English version below:
Þá er ég komin aftur á klakann. Seinni Flórídaferðin var ekkert nema æðisleg. Er rosalega ánægð með að hafa skellt mér út því í þetta sinn var ég meira tilbúin til að fara heim. Mamma segir að hún hafi þurft að senda mig út til að ná í sjálfa mig því ég virtist hafa gleymt mér úti síðast. Flugin sem ég fór í voru sérstaklega skemmtileg því ég tók alltaf einhvern vina minna með mér. Flaug t.d. á búgarð þar sem við leigðum golfbíl og keyrðum um til að skoða placeið. Það var samt alveg sjúkelga heitt úti og enn heitara í flugvélinni, heilar 48° rétt fyrir flugtak.
I am home again. This time I was more ready to come home. Florida was really hot this time and once when I checked the airtemperature just before take off it was 48°. I flew with some friends of mine which is so much more fun than flying all alone. I did my best in standing under my repitation in wearing a new dress every day. Before I went I looked through all my things to find something that I did not bring with me the last time. The outcome was that I went with two full suitcases, one for each week :) I did not buy much in this trip but I bought cowboyboots. When I tried them on in the store I got stuck in them so I had to ask Kris to pull them of me. He asked if they weren´t too small but I denied that and blamed this on that I wasn´t wearing any socks. In the evening I tried them on again, and again I got stuck, probably becuse my feed had swollow thorugh the day. When I tried them on here at home for my familiy I got stuck once again but this time I was all out of excuses. I am so stubborn that I took them on one more time and this time I did not get stuck. They are just so slippery that it is hard to get a grip on them.
Þá er ég komin aftur á klakann. Seinni Flórídaferðin var ekkert nema æðisleg. Er rosalega ánægð með að hafa skellt mér út því í þetta sinn var ég meira tilbúin til að fara heim. Mamma segir að hún hafi þurft að senda mig út til að ná í sjálfa mig því ég virtist hafa gleymt mér úti síðast. Flugin sem ég fór í voru sérstaklega skemmtileg því ég tók alltaf einhvern vina minna með mér. Flaug t.d. á búgarð þar sem við leigðum golfbíl og keyrðum um til að skoða placeið. Það var samt alveg sjúkelga heitt úti og enn heitara í flugvélinni, heilar 48° rétt fyrir flugtak.
I am home again. This time I was more ready to come home. Florida was really hot this time and once when I checked the airtemperature just before take off it was 48°. I flew with some friends of mine which is so much more fun than flying all alone. I did my best in standing under my repitation in wearing a new dress every day. Before I went I looked through all my things to find something that I did not bring with me the last time. The outcome was that I went with two full suitcases, one for each week :) I did not buy much in this trip but I bought cowboyboots. When I tried them on in the store I got stuck in them so I had to ask Kris to pull them of me. He asked if they weren´t too small but I denied that and blamed this on that I wasn´t wearing any socks. In the evening I tried them on again, and again I got stuck, probably becuse my feed had swollow thorugh the day. When I tried them on here at home for my familiy I got stuck once again but this time I was all out of excuses. I am so stubborn that I took them on one more time and this time I did not get stuck. They are just so slippery that it is hard to get a grip on them.

<< Home