
I really need to start to workout to build up some muscles. Me and mom have been thinking what kind of workout would suit me best - if I wont have fun than I wouldn´t go. My sister is in so called boot camp where there is disipline and hard practises like they were in the military - totally torture and even though she likes it and is doing well at it I could never do it! My mom agreed on that and suggested that I should do like the Hollywoodstars and start poledansing!!! To be honest I think I would have fun at it and I started thinking... Where I lived in Fort Pierce there was a Fire Station close by. I think every fire station has a gym and I know that one of the guys in my school asked if he could use it and the firemans sad that he could. What if I had gone there and asked if I could use theyre pole!
My sister has been doing so well in the workout that my mom decided to by her a workout outfit. I sad that I needed a new outfit if I was going to poledance and my mom sad that she would then just by me three strings and tie them together. It can be so funny to joke with her.
I have started to work for JetX. I am just doing some stuff at the office and taking care of the kitchen. Good to have something to do and always nice to work for an airline. I have not started my instrumentraiting yet and I am still confused if I should take it in Iceland or USA. But I think I will just take it here.

<< Home