I love doing jokes! Two days ago I opened the fridge and the first thing I saw was a jar with oliveoil. It looked like piss so I took a black pen and marked it as it was a urine sample from my mom. When my mom saw it the next morning she called me at work to say "haha really funny".
Me and my sisters once turned the kitchen completly around. We put the disses where the glasses were, switched all the drawers and I don´t know what we did not do. When mom and dad came home they were so surprised not to find anything.
But the best joke is definetly when I took my little sisters calcualtor appart and mixed all the numbers before putting it back together. I took it from her shoolbag and slipped it in again without her noticing. She was in class when she saw it an sad loud and clearly ohhh Rakel! I would so want to have see the look on her face. Her math teacher had also thought me and did not belive that I had done it because I was always such an angel ;)
Me and my sisters once turned the kitchen completly around. We put the disses where the glasses were, switched all the drawers and I don´t know what we did not do. When mom and dad came home they were so surprised not to find anything.
But the best joke is definetly when I took my little sisters calcualtor appart and mixed all the numbers before putting it back together. I took it from her shoolbag and slipped it in again without her noticing. She was in class when she saw it an sad loud and clearly ohhh Rakel! I would so want to have see the look on her face. Her math teacher had also thought me and did not belive that I had done it because I was always such an angel ;)

<< Home