Rakel Björk

Sunday, September 24, 2006

I was babysitting my nices yesterdayevening. They are just the cutest! The older is five and the younger is three. I was so happy when their mom called me and asked my to babysit because I love beeing with them. Kids sometimes say things that are priceless. We were sitting at the dinner table when to younger one (Hrafnhildur) streched out to show me how big she is. I sad "wow you really have grown and are now such a big girl" she answered "yes and you missed it (didnt see it) because you were in another country." Later on they were asking my why I was still living with my parents because they thought I was old enough to have my own place. I told them that a house costs so much money and I don't have that much. Then the older (Kristrun)one sad but, but, but why don't you just go to an ATM and get mony from it three times in a row! If it only was that simple :)
I just came from town. Have not been in town since january and I can't say I have been missing of something. There was no black corner there.
 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com