Rakel Björk

Tuesday, October 10, 2006


Last weekend I went to Gauteborg for Café Norden and it was so much fun!!!!!!! I don´t know where to begin or end in my story but I will try. We met people from all over Scandinavia and did fun stuff with them. The programm was thigt and full of fun. On the saturday we sailed around the Skárgárden . It was awesome, so beautifaul! When I get big I am going to by me a red or yellow summerhouse there and have my red vespa over there. The atmosphere is so relaxed and easy going, people driving around on motorbikes and I totally fell in love with it! We had dinner on a nicest resturant with greatese view ever.
In the evening we went to a caféhouse and listen to best band ever which is Sweedish and I have to find out the name of it. Afterwords we went to rumpanbar which means assbar! When that one closed we went to Sticky fingers and danced our asses off! But me and Rut don´t get it that no DJ wanted to play our favourit song Boten Anna! We went home at about 0430 and had to check out from the hostel at 0900.
 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com