I refuse to be one of those people that dont have a life because they are always working so now I have requested some days off. I want to work to be able to live, not the otherway around.
Last day of the cabin crew course was yesterday! It has gone fast and I am going to miss my class. It was a mixture of all kinds of people and we had so much fun together. I am very much looking forward to start to have flights with them :)
I have to pay my photosite and put in some pictures from the course. Guy´s and girls you can look forward to the Wet drills and the First Aid, it was just like being in a playground for grownups :)
Last day of the cabin crew course was yesterday! It has gone fast and I am going to miss my class. It was a mixture of all kinds of people and we had so much fun together. I am very much looking forward to start to have flights with them :)
I have to pay my photosite and put in some pictures from the course. Guy´s and girls you can look forward to the Wet drills and the First Aid, it was just like being in a playground for grownups :)

<< Home