Hello my friends. Now I am looking for your advice. Should I live in Stockholm or Reykjavík this summer???
It will be more expensive for me to be in Stockholm but a good life experience. I will have to find a aircraft there to fly and build up hours on my days off. Dont know if that will be difficult and I will have to find appartment to rent. It might be tuff to get the hang of new job and new language at the same time but I am sure it will be so much fun ;)
Reykjavík, one of my best friends is getting married. Cheaper and I have easy access to aircraft.
Please make a comment :)
It will be more expensive for me to be in Stockholm but a good life experience. I will have to find a aircraft there to fly and build up hours on my days off. Dont know if that will be difficult and I will have to find appartment to rent. It might be tuff to get the hang of new job and new language at the same time but I am sure it will be so much fun ;)
Reykjavík, one of my best friends is getting married. Cheaper and I have easy access to aircraft.
Please make a comment :)

<< Home