
How was my weekend??? I was working while the rest of the company was partying in Edinborg, Scotland on the companys expense! Yes I am abit bitter. I have not been going out or anything and my most connection to my friends are through the internet. But one good thing is that I am working so much that I don't have time to spend money. Now I am trying to keep the focus on what I want to do. I am going to finish my instrument rating take MCC course in january and go to Florida and get some multi hours. I miss Florida alot, specially those guys and other friends of mine. Drink some liquid ,hang out, the heat and being taned. Andreas we are going to dance like crazy in the black corner and I cant wait! :) I will get some of my friends to check me out on the aircraft. I will wisit my sister around easter and in the summer we will go for a roadtrip in Sweden.
A preson have to have a gole to get closer to the finish line :)
For now my biggest dream is to go partying with my friends, both in and outside of Iceland

<< Home