Rakel Björk

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I dont have a life so there is not much to write about. I am working all the time and when I am not working I am trying to get the IR done. I have 25 flighthours left of that if I do ok. I learn so much in my work that it is kind of like getting payed for beeing in school and because I am always working, sleeping or trying to fly I have no time to spend money. Well that is not all true. Me and mom often go to town together but I never want to buy - dont know waht is happening to me! I think it is because I sooooo want to go to Florida and spend my money there. If I find a way to go there I will. I have also promised my sister in Spain to visit her. She says that I am in desperet need of shopping and that my clothes are all out of date hehe.

Hanna - já ji það hlýtur að vera alveg rosalega rólegt hjá þér núna. Það er samt svo gaman að þessum rugludöllum uppfrá á bílaleigunni. Hvernig finnst þér kerfið? Þetta kerfi var ekki besti vinur minn hehe.
 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com