
GLEÐILEG JÓL OG FARSÆLT KOMANDI ÁR!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Me and my sister ready for Christmas. The food was good, the presents better and to just have a relaxed time was the best. I had been working alot the last days before christmas, made my first real ETOPS flightplan, something you want to have perfect. Was so happy when that was over and everything ok. I was at work on Þorláksmessa (the 23) so I could not go to town so I kind of never got in the real christmasmood, me the girl that looooves christmas. My dad and Thelma went to church while me and my mom went to pick up my aunt and my workphone beause I was on duty. We listent to the mess in the radio and always when I hear the bells in the last song I get a real christmasfeeling. The bells started ringing as we were driving and at the same time a ambulance drove in front of us with his blue lights on like he was participating in the song. That make me think that not everyone are as lucky as I to be able to spend the christmas with theire family in peace and quite. Some are sick and cant go home, and accidents happens even on christmas. But love actually is all around...

<< Home