
Went for my first flight as a cabin crew member few days ago. I totally loved it. It was also very nice leg that I flew. 4 hour flight to Halifax, 12 hour stop there and a 4 hour flight back with most of the passangers sleeping. In the 12 hour stop we whent to WalMart, I made a personal record there by only beeing there for 1 and a half hour - the shortest time I have been in Walmart!!! I only bought some presents. Saving the real shopping for Florida. After the powershopping we went back to the hotel. When I came into my room I was not sure that I got the right one, it was sooo big. With two dobblebeds - I know I am big but I dont need two beds! hehe.
The moral with the crewmembers was great - everyone loved theire job, were in a good mood and making jokes and that made the pax happy as well. When the pilot was briefing the pax before the take off he said something like - "and now we can get our asses out of here" When he said it I got a - "wups" feeling but the passangers burst out laughing so it was just cool. What I like the most in the flight was waking up the passengers before landing - I must be crazy! I forgot to take a picture of me but I will just do it next time :)

<< Home