Rakel Björk

Sunday, June 03, 2007

I went straight from the airport to the hospital to see my newborn nice, she was only few hours old and is the most beautifaul baby in the whole world! She has behaving very good and her parents even get to sleep some during the night.


This is my nice Emma that has now become angel, playing in the skyes.

Her funeral was couple of days ago. Last time I was in a funeral a cute little girl came to my and asked if she could sit with me. Now I was in that little girls funeral.

Emma darling I still find it hard to belive that you are gone and that I will never see your beautifaul smile again. I wish that I can fly high enough on my airplane to visit you. But I know that you are in a good place where you can use the whole sky as a colouring book, colouring it in all the rainbows colour and molding the clouds into figures.

But life goes on...

I have now started working in the office at JetX. I will also take some flights inbetween in the cabin. The office job is only temporarly, just helping out because the company is growing so fast right now. I have flexible hours so I can go fly IR whenever I need to.

I have put a deadline on my instrument raiting. I am going to be done before the 1.july. Thats my biggest goel right now. After that I think I will take a instructor course. I was at my flightclub today and they asked if I could instruct there and I think that would go well with flying as a cabin crew member.

My dad swam for 6 hours in the see today. The see here is now 8 degrees Celcius. He had to swim in a 16 degree cold water for 6 hours for a qualification swim but because it was impossible to get swimmingpool that cold he decided to swim in the see. He is going to swim over the English Channel this summer and had to swim this qualification swim to be allowed to go over the Channel. In Icelandic it is called Ermasund but my dad calles it Emmusund because he is deticating it to my nice.

thats all for now folks - take care!








 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com