My little nice was babtised the 24th of june and has now gotten a name, Hildur Emma. Hidur is from her grandmother which name is Torfhildur and Emma is from her guardian angel. Her dress was made the year 1886 and has been in my family ever since. I think Hildur Emma was child number 65 to use it.Now it is getting calmer at work so I am starting to have a life again. I have been enjoying the summer alot, especially the bright nights by going out alot and am totally loving it, specially when I do not have to wait in line to get in. Ásdís when you come we are going to "djamm" our asses off!!! :) I am being spoiled so much now. The other day the weather was so good and Orri felt sorry for me having to work in the office so he came, picked me up and took me out for icecream. When I am going out I often meet up with Birkir who knows everybody so we never have to stay in line. Yesterday I went shopping with mom and there were three girls assisting only me. Sometimes I can be such a princess :)
Me and Helga at Vegamót
<< Home