What a day! After bording the aircraft this morning a technical problem with the aircraft came up that could not been fixed asap so we had to disembark the passengers. They were not happy. After waiting about two hours for sparepart we flew the aircraft empty to Copenhagen. Due to the delay our flight from Copenhagen was cancelled so we went "home" to the hotel. I went downtown and there I got a phonecall because my hotel was on fire. Broken aircraft and hotel on fire and it wasn´t even four o clock. When I came to the hotel the firetrucks were gone but the hotel smells, there is even a burnsmell on the 19th floor where my room is. But this was the end of my day, I fell a sleep at five. Had not slept the night before... yes Magnus you were right, two coka colas before going to sleep is not a good idea hahaha.
Yesterday Magnus and Jenny were so nice to visit me at the hotel. Congrats with the engagement guys :) so nice to chat with them.
Today I met Sören and Jesper from Florida.
Yesterday Magnus and Jenny were so nice to visit me at the hotel. Congrats with the engagement guys :) so nice to chat with them.
Today I met Sören and Jesper from Florida.

<< Home