Rakel Björk

Thursday, February 07, 2008

OMG! I am a grown up! Couple of days ago I went to a meeting at Sterling. They were going over their SAT operation. Attending it were cabin crew managers, base commanders and others, all with titles. We were three there from other airlines, all sitting in the left corner. When the meeting was being started, the lady welcomed special guests that were all sitting in the left corner, I thought, oh - is someone sitting behind me and turned around just as I heard her introduce me! Than everyone made a short introduction of themselfes, and I as well. Afterwords a man came to me and asked if it was right that I had Commercial Pilot License but was working in the Cabin. Yes I said and explained to him why, than he introduced him as the chief pilot.
After the Sterling meeting we all went to a confrence with SAT coordinators, team leaders and others involved in crisis management. The day was so interesting and I learned so much that my brain was totally boiling afterwords.

I am back home now. Home sweet home, so nice the weather. Seriously I looove real winter with alot of snow like it is now. Every second car stuck on the street, and all helping each other out. In some places the buses are not going due to the weather.
 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com