Rakel Björk

Monday, October 23, 2006



Heiðdís and I held our birthdayparty together last friday. We had Mysteri so everyone had to be a caracter. It was suppose to happen at a hotel the year 1936. I chose my caracter because in the description of it it sad that I had to ware an nice dress and have alot of jewelry. I did not know than that my caracter was a hore. On the picture to the left I am dancing with Jhonny Faboulus who was a singer and a dancer. We all had a great time, fun doing something different.
My birthday is not until 29 of oct when I will be in Köbenhagen.

I have a new job working in flight operations at JetX and I like it alot. It is a bit tuff because of long shifts and sometimes there can be stress but I am learning so much from it!
 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com