Rakel Björk

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Last weekend I was in Köbenhavn and wow what a weekend. I was there to go to Ungdommens Nordiske Rad. The discussions at UNR where interesting and it was well organised. It took place in Christansborg and we had to have passes to be allowed to come in.

I am so not a political person and I just noticed that I can not be very serious for a long time. I was in conversation with a sweedish guy and we had been talking for some time when we started talking about how much it costs to have a kingdom. I agreed that it costs way to much but than I added: "but I wound like to be the Icelandic princess." It just popped out of me.

I also so do not know this politicians. On the friday I went to town with some folks and we had a lot off fun. They day after I was talking to one of them when an Icelandic guy came and asked me if I did not know to whom I had been talking to. Apperently he is one of the Dansk folkparti and is famous in dk. because of the Muhammed pictures and has been getting deaththreats because of them. So when I heard I understood why somebody had spit on him. Funny guy even though I dont agree with his political view I agree with his chose of beer.

My birthday was on saturday. Never in a million years would I have guessed that I would celebrate my birthday at a gaybar with a sweedis parlamenter (Riksdagsman).

This trip was just soooo much fun!!!
 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com