


Rome sweet Rome...
about time for a new blog. Last week I went with JetX new aircraft to Rome where we stayed for four nights, waiting to fly the passengers back home - very nice!
The first evening all the crew walked around Rome and than we sat down to get something to eat and drink. I asked for a pizza with only pinapple ane wow it was difficault for the italians to understand that order and after having delivered it to the chef they came to me again to tripple check that they got it right. Later in the evening we went out partying, just went to the first place in the barstreet and it was sooo great!! Italian pop songs were played inbetween other songs that we new - so it was both tacky and cool.
The day after I went to the Vatican with Lauga and Birkir, I had been there
On the way home David the commander was doing his PIC check. He just grabbed the bitch by it´s horns and did well in his check.

<< Home