Rakel Björk

Monday, May 07, 2007

Am living a sweet life in Florida. As usuall I had a bit of adventure coming here. I got a rental car at the Orlando airport. I got directions and a horrible map and hit the road. I took all the right turns and was driving on the right road (even stopped at gasstation to ask and be sure) but ended up in a roundabout in some small town. Holy moly this is not right I thougt, found the next open gasstation and asked for directions. I was completely lost, had passed my turn because I must have missed the sign in the darkness. At the gasstation there were these totally nice guys that were also on theire way to Fort Pierce and they just told me to follow them which I did and ended up in the right place.
Yesterday I went out with some guys to West Palm beach. When going home we did not find the parkinghouse with the car, I think it took us 45 min to find the car and than we had walked couple of circles , so typical for me hehe.
I am doing my best to be carefull in the sun, not to look like a fried chicken, but I am a bit burned.
I will go to school tomorrow and hopefully I can get aircraft to fly!
The guys which I am staying at are totally spoiling me and I am enjoying it very much.

Me and Inga are planning a shoppingday:)
 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com