I am at school now. There was nobody here from EFT when I came but now Ian has taken care of me, given me the checlist and scheduled me for a flight tomorrow. I can't wait to get back up in the air! The weather today is windy and not for Cessnas to fly so I am just going to chill. Me and Inga are thinking about doing some fun stuff tomorrow. Since I am flying at 10 I am not sure if we will go shopping or if we will do some yoga and massage, we'll see.
Yesterdayevening was very nice. I went to the pool but than everyone had to go inside because a severe thunderstorm was coming. The guys have some cool neighbours that came over and we had a thunderstormparty :) drinking som buds and having fun. Thats life! :)
Yesterdayevening was very nice. I went to the pool but than everyone had to go inside because a severe thunderstorm was coming. The guys have some cool neighbours that came over and we had a thunderstormparty :) drinking som buds and having fun. Thats life! :)

<< Home