Sören and Jesper have been in the city this week, taking a 737 rating. It has been awesome to have them in town! What is the most difficault in stayin so long in a hotel is that I have to go out to eat every evening and that is not so much fun if going alone. So now I have had the best dinnerparterns ever - and they are so much fun :) We went for dinner tonight and there were also some JetX cabin girls and the same place so I had a nice evening with them after the guys had left to study.
Vala and Heiðdís came here on a schooltrip. We have been able to meet quite often in those three months that they have been staying in Sweden.
My swedish gets better every day. I am actually a bit surprised how good it has been going and am very proud of my self :) In my flights I speak only swedish, also with the crewmembers. Maby I like the language because it makes me sing all day long.
Jag har tankt om at skrive en lille blog pa svenska men jag er inte sa bra at skrive selvom jag kan prata svo det blog maste venta lidt tid mehr.





<< Home