This weekend was great! On Saturdaynight me and my sister Thelma went out with JetX members. It was SO MUCH FUN and I totally danced my a.. off. I have to weare open shoes now due to blisters on my feets after all the dancing :) Dino is a professional dancer and he makes everybody crazy on the dancefloor. I have promised him that next time I will be wearing my danceuniform, the silver leggings and the legwarmers.
For some reason I always had a beer in my hand, no matter who fast I drank I always seemed to have a full beer in my hand that needed to be finished. I was with people from all over the world and was therefore not talking Icelandic and for some reason I decided to act Swedish, pretending I did not understand Icelandic. Most people belived me but once when I was talking to a group of people I was busted, a guy from my school reqogniced me. I want to be Swedish in Iceland again. So funny to hear people talk Icelandic around you not realizing you understand every single word!
Dino and I
On Sunday we went to The Blue Lagoon and stayed there for almost four hours just chilling. We were unbelivably fresh after the bath.
Adrianna, Thelma, me and Dino at the Blue Lagoon


<< Home