I had a flight where I was the only girl in the crew. Klein was the senior but he does not like to have is picture taken and the Commander Thomas was busy when the picture was taken. I was standing on a small brigde, that is why I look so much taller. (I am wearing my new glasses) Klein was asked, outbound, by a passenger if there were always so many guys in the crew. He answered that this was just done for the girls to have something to look at and that on the way home the crew would mosty be girls for the guys hahaha. I am still doing my best in talking swedish. I hate it when I don´t understand what people are saying, when they sound like they are just saying some random sounds. I feel so stupid when it happens, but the people are ok with it, it is just me that doesn´t like it. In my last flight an older women was curios about my accent but guessed right, that I was Icelandic and than she asked me how many years I had been living in Sweden and was totally surprised when I told her that I had been here for three weeks :) I know I am totally being the Greifynjan af Monte Rasso :)
I saw this dress in a shop in Lanzarote. I really like the dress and tried it on hoping that it would not fit so I would not have to think about it more. But than it fitted perfectly so I had to buy it! (Thelma do you agree on the dress?) Today is easter day, a day to dress up. I am at the hotel and the resturant is closed so there is really not so much oppertunity to dress up, but I am me and since I can not dress up for dinner I just dressed up for breakfast at the hotel in stead :)
I got a easter egg sent from home. It has a smurf on top that is kind of like a cheerleader. The saying I got inside is "blót er ljót breytni" It kind of means that it is not nice to curse.
Gleðilega Páska! Happy Easter! Glad Pask!




<< Home