So far so good. We have started a training in a Flat Panel which means that we are sitting in front of computerscreens that make a picture of the aircraft. There we can practise to push all the buttons we are suppose to push and in what sequence. The advantage with the Flat Panel is that it is available most of the day so we do not have to hurry, and it is less expensive than a fligth simulator. I am very impressed by the school. They seem to be very ambitious and both the instructors I have had are very good. Normally flightschool treat their students like they are doing them a big favour by instructing them and taking of all the money from them but here it is not the case. If I ask for something it is taken care of straigh away. The security here is high, I always have to have a badge on me and pictures are not allowed at the school premises.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Today is sunday which is suppose to be my day off....
- I am in Mallorca doing a 737 typerating. It came u...
- One year ago I did initial training to start to wo...
- This weekend was great! On Saturdaynight me and my...
- It is so nice to be back home. I think I have neve...
- with Emanuel, Andreas and HakanI had a flight wh...
- Camilla, Ulrika and Louice, JetX cabin girls with...
- I always forget to take pictures! I am just came f...
- OMG! I am a grown up! Couple of days ago I went to...
- Me and Freyja went to visit Heiðdís and Vala Kolb...

<< Home