One year ago I did initial training to start to work as a Cabin Crew Member (flight attendant). This year I held a lecture at the initial training and am now being trained to become a Senior Cabin Crew Member. A new task with higher responsibilities. I do like my work and company very much, specially when I get my paycheck :) I have been extreamly lucky with my work and got all-around experience. I am though starting to feel a urge to work in the flightdeck. For that reason I am planning to refresh my pilotskills and go to Florida before I start to send applications to Airlines. I think I am growing up and about time.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- This weekend was great! On Saturdaynight me and my...
- It is so nice to be back home. I think I have neve...
- with Emanuel, Andreas and HakanI had a flight wh...
- Camilla, Ulrika and Louice, JetX cabin girls with...
- I always forget to take pictures! I am just came f...
- OMG! I am a grown up! Couple of days ago I went to...
- Me and Freyja went to visit Heiðdís and Vala Kolb...
- What a day! After bording the aircraft this mornin...
- All around and everywere. Arrived from Lund in Swe...
- and the journey continues... Now I got a call, ask...

<< Home