Rakel Björk

Friday, April 17, 2009

My controls
Preflight in Immokalee. I was checking the gear and when I looked up this beautifaul kodakmoment was staring at me.

I just bought a new camrea and these pictures are taken on that. The salesman that sold me the camera was really good and was not trying to trick me into getting a more expensive one. Yesterday I took the day off and went to the mall with two other girls. It was my first trip to the mall - belive it or not! I only bought one top in Charlotte Rousse and a bikini in Target. I think I have to visit the mall and the Vero Beach outlets before I go home.
Today I flew to Immokalee (cant bother to find out how it is written). When we were landing another aircraft came in for a landing as well. Since we were using the runway that pilot decided just to land on the grass next to the runway in opposite direction to us. I can tell you that it was not a nice feeling to see an aircraft coming into my direction when on final and in the landingroll even though I knew it was on the gras. The FBO there is really nice and they left us a car to go downtown to grab a bite. The town was not nice, it was like I don´t know what. We ended up driving it all the way through and out to a highway. We turned into a driveway to turnaround, but there was a man on his truck selling melons from his field. He told us that we scared him when we drove in his driveway because our car looked like a County car. We each got our melone and flew back to Fort Pierce. There we met up with some other people and went out to Chilli´s.


 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com