
My stay in Florida had a rough start. For a misunderstanding I was not picked up at the airport. I had been travelling for 26 hours and was so tired that I checked into the nearest airport hotel and was picked up the next day. We fixed my paperwork but I have to take one test before I can fly instrument, but now I can fly visual. On Easterday me and Daniel flew to St. Augustine wich is the oldest town in USA and one of my favorit places. There was a easterparade and alot happening. We had a nice time walking around, having ice-cream and enjoying the beautifaul weather. On the way home we flew by the space shuttel wich was launched later that evening / night. I am trying to load up some pics but the internet here is suuuperslow so this one of us bad ass pilots with our new tatto´s will have to do for now ( no worries mom -it's just airbursh)

<< Home