My last shifts at work have been totally crazy!! Yesterday I made honest attemt to go to the bathroom and because it is in the other end of the house I took the phone with me so I would not miss a call. Of course the phone rang and when I saw the number I thought Oh man I have to take this so I answered. This was something that I had to take care of ASAP!!! so I ran out of the bathroom with my pants on my heals. I was alone in the office and I just hope that there are no security cameras!
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Last weekend I was in Köbenhavn and wow what a wee...
- Heiðdís and I held our birthdayparty together last...
- Last weekend I went to Gauteborg for Café Norden a...
- I love doing jokes! Two days ago I opened the frid...
- I love doing jokes! Two days ago I opened the frid...
- My mom is going to have her friends over tomorrow ...
- I was talking to a man the other day and he was tr...
- I was babysitting my nices yesterdayevening. They ...
- I feel like there is so much that I want to say, s...
- A friend of mine has ha limegreen sweater which I ...

<< Home