I honestly do not know how it is suppose to be possible to take this course I am on. I am studying and studying but am still sooooo far behind the f... a/c. Techincal smechincal, procedures crosedures!!!
Contributors
Previous Posts
- I was reading Bjarnheiðurs blogg - and the comment...
- So far so good. We have started a training in a Fl...
- Today is sunday which is suppose to be my day off....
- I am in Mallorca doing a 737 typerating. It came u...
- One year ago I did initial training to start to wo...
- This weekend was great! On Saturdaynight me and my...
- It is so nice to be back home. I think I have neve...
- with Emanuel, Andreas and HakanI had a flight wh...
- Camilla, Ulrika and Louice, JetX cabin girls with...
- I always forget to take pictures! I am just came f...

<< Home