I was reading Bjarnheiðurs blogg - and the comments and started to laugh outloud here in the reading room. I could not stop lauhing (happens when I have over-read) so I went out for some fresh air. I took a walk around the house and as I am closing to one corner I hear this kling klang sound in distance. I look around and see that there are many sheeps in about 200m distance. As I walk over there the kling klang sound got louder louder and I could not belive what I saw! Every single one of the sheeps had a bell hangin on their neck, and there were lots of them! I walked laughing back to the school and straight to customer service and said I had a question. The man was quick in asking what I needed and I still laughing just said no no I dont need anything. I was just walking outside and there are so many sheeps with bells hanging on their neck - is this usual here in Mallorca? Then we had a interesting conversation about difference in sheeps in Mallorca and Iceland :)
Contributors
Previous Posts
- So far so good. We have started a training in a Fl...
- Today is sunday which is suppose to be my day off....
- I am in Mallorca doing a 737 typerating. It came u...
- One year ago I did initial training to start to wo...
- This weekend was great! On Saturdaynight me and my...
- It is so nice to be back home. I think I have neve...
- with Emanuel, Andreas and HakanI had a flight wh...
- Camilla, Ulrika and Louice, JetX cabin girls with...
- I always forget to take pictures! I am just came f...
- OMG! I am a grown up! Couple of days ago I went to...

<< Home