The other day I flew to Tampa International. Oh my oh my they have a really good mall just next to the airport. I spent 200 dollars in about 45 min. Most of them in Abercombie and fitch and everything I bought there was on sale. There was a Cheesecakefactory there as well so we ate and brougth cheesecakes with us back to Fort Pierce. When I arrived, even though it was very late, there was a party by the swimmingpool. When we were about to go into the houses -from the swimmingpool the sprinklers went off spraying water in all directions. It was very tricky to get to the houses without beeing srayed. The water is so discusting that there was no way that I was going to get sparyed - especially not on my new Abercombie and Fitch jeans!
Now I am coming from Venice once again. It is my favourit airport. And now there were five of us that went and had a dinner at Sharks, the resturant on the beach next to the airport.
I am trying to get some tan and am now laying by the swimmingpool before flights. Yesterday when i was putting the sunscreen on I thought about how I have not got burned on my legs for as long as I remember so maby I do not need to put anything on them - oh man I was wrong! I did put below knees and you can see where I stopped. I have to remember - always always use sunscreen.
I also went to the Vero Beach outlets. I did not buy much because I got kind of overwelmed by all the selection so I have to go there again. I miss Inga alot when I go shopping.
hours - have to calculate and am to lazy, will do it tomorrow

<< Home