A friend of mine once said to me that it must be fun to live my life because so strange things seem to happen to me and I seem to end up in absured and fun situations. I thought about his words when I was last friday out in the country in south Sweden, driving a tractor while wearing a Calvin Klein mini-skirt. How did that happen? Well... I had to travel to Malmö on friday because I had a flight out of Malmö on Saturday. I have to be nicely dressed when travelling on behalf of the company so I deceided to weare my new Clavin Klein skirt and black leggings with "ballerina" shoes. At the airport in Malmö, Clas Helgstrand a Captein at my company met the crew. He and Ingvar, the captein on my flight had spoken about going to Helgstrands place. I was invited to go as well and that is a offer that should not be refused. Clas and his wife live in Paradise. They have a farm with horses, sheep, tractors and everything. And I got to try one of the tractors :) We had dinner that is lovely wife made. And the evening was full of stories. Both Ingvar and Clas are well experienced in aviation and I loved listening to their stories.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Part of the choir I sing with here in Stockholm J...
- The other day I flew to Tampa International. Oh my...
- Familiar setting - a barbeque and a beer.Miami Th...
- My controls Preflight in Immokalee. I was checkin...
- Venice beach "My BE-76" with the big one behindA ...
- I forgot my camera this time. This flight was like...
- Yesterday I did two fligths. The first one was to...
- I have to get myself a photo-shop. The picture sho...
- By the oldest wooden schoolhouse in USABy FBO in ...
- The timebuilding has started. The video is from my...

<< Home