I have not done as much flying as I would like to have done because the FAA (americans) do not verify JAA (european) instrument rating so I had to take a written test in FAA rules and regulations. I have had to spend time on studying those regultions in stead of flying. Just wished I had known about it before I came her, than I would have read the regulations at home. I have now taken the test but the paperwork will not be ready until on thursday. Until than I can not fly in and out of clouds so the weather is more limiting than it should be.
But I am happy and doing good. It´s super nice to read by the pool and dip the toes in the water while Danny boy playes the gitar or the guys splash around. Sometimes I envy myself.
But I am happy and doing good. It´s super nice to read by the pool and dip the toes in the water while Danny boy playes the gitar or the guys splash around. Sometimes I envy myself.

<< Home