Ilmurinn úr eldhúsinu er svo lokkandi, er svo lokkandi. Skellti í eina súkkulaðiköku og hún er að bakast í ofninum. Það er farinn að koma jólafílingur í stelpuna og hugmynd að jólakortum ársins er búin að skjóta upp kollinum. Næst er að framkvæma. Ég er búin að fá vinnuplan desember og ég verð í Stokkhólmi allan tímann, kemst ekkert heim. Það eiginlega lýsandi fyrir þetta ár að vera erlendis á jólunum þar sem ég hef verið meira að heiman en heima. Var m.a.s í Svíþjóð um páskana. En þetta verður allt í lagi, þekki það marga hér að ég býst ekki við að láta mér leiðast. Rósa hélt upp á afmælið sitt á föstudaginn. Rósa og Einar er par sem ég kynntist í brúðkaupinu hennar Bjargar í sumar og hef verið í sambandi við síðan. Rosalega vandað fólk. Við Ragna, önnur íslensk flugfreyja, mættum í afmælið og það var rosa gaman. Ég tók soldið stóran séns og keypti skó í afmælisgjöf. Það er nú ekki alveg venjuleg gjöf en ég var nýkomin frá Azora-eyjunum og þar var mikið úrval af gelluskóm í litlum stærðum. Rósa notar 35-36 og það er ekki svo auðvelt að kaupa gelluskó í þeirri stærð á Norðurlöndunum. En sem betur fer heppnaðist gjöfin, skórnir pössuðu Rósa fílaði þá. Það voru fleiri Íslendingar í partyinu og að sjálfsögðu eitt stykki frænka, hún Teddý sem bjó í nokkur ár á Sjafnargötunni.
Christmas is all a round. I have just put a chockolate cake in the oven and the smell is so nice. I am getting in the christmasfeeling and have gotten an idea for the next christmascards. Now I just have to make them. I have got the roster for Christmas and I will be in Stockholm the whole month. No time to come home. But I will be ok, I just need to find how to download Icelandic christmasmusic online . My friend Rósa had a birthday party and me and another Icelandic flightattendant went. I gave Rósa shoes for birthdaypresent. It is quite tricky to buy shoes for others and I was taking a chance but I had just been in the Azore-islands were there was alot of cool shoes in small sizes. Rósa uses size 35 or 36 so it is difficault for her to get high heel shoes in Sweden. But luckily the shoes fitted and she liked them. There were other Icelanders in the party as well. And of course I met a cousin of mine - Yes Iceland is not big and if there are some Icelanders meeting up some of them are always related. But actually all Icelanders are related someway or another and we can go online and look up how related we are.
Christmas is all a round. I have just put a chockolate cake in the oven and the smell is so nice. I am getting in the christmasfeeling and have gotten an idea for the next christmascards. Now I just have to make them. I have got the roster for Christmas and I will be in Stockholm the whole month. No time to come home. But I will be ok, I just need to find how to download Icelandic christmasmusic online . My friend Rósa had a birthday party and me and another Icelandic flightattendant went. I gave Rósa shoes for birthdaypresent. It is quite tricky to buy shoes for others and I was taking a chance but I had just been in the Azore-islands were there was alot of cool shoes in small sizes. Rósa uses size 35 or 36 so it is difficault for her to get high heel shoes in Sweden. But luckily the shoes fitted and she liked them. There were other Icelanders in the party as well. And of course I met a cousin of mine - Yes Iceland is not big and if there are some Icelanders meeting up some of them are always related. But actually all Icelanders are related someway or another and we can go online and look up how related we are.

<< Home