Rakel Björk

Friday, April 16, 2010

Good news! I have finally recived my paper so I can do instrument flying! Drove to Orlando to get the paper and is superproud of finding the correct place and not getting lost. It is horrible to get lost here because you have to drive so far before you can turnaround again.

All my favourit guys here in Fort Pierce, those that I have flown with, were going to Canada today. I was so jelous at them but at the same time really excited and kinda proud of them for making things happen. I wanted to do something to help them with the trip so I made a small flightkit. I put it in the aircraft and told them they are not allowed to take a look at it until they are up in the air. The flight kit had

crayons - they can colour the approach plates if they get board

3 one dollar bills - they have this thing of comparing wendingmachines at different aiports and to try them out you have to have some small money

bandages - tatto bandages with pictures from the animated movie Cars - I wanted to get supermanbandages but the shop did not have them. Tattobandage is just funny

Flightmagazine - I got at the Flight Destrict Office and saw couple of interesting articles

batteries - for the headlights we have when flying during the night. Those guys are superorganized but somehow I got the feeling they did not think of this.

lollypops - it´s important to keep the sugarlevel up. And it is a good excuse to shut up or make someone shut up, but easy to remove if there is some radioaction

wet tissues - always nice to have

sketchboard - the thing with the magnetics so you draw a picture than swipe over it and can start drawing again

I watched them taxi out of the ramp and than I headed to my home. I have to admit that I was feeling abit sad so I decided to do something to cheer me up - and tried on my new dress and acessories. I started to itch from the earings so I took them out and now one of my ear is like on Dumbo the elephant and I think I can fly on it - to bad I can not syncronize it with my other ear. But than the strange thing happend. The guys never left the airport. One aircraft got flat tire on the taxiway and the otherone had problems with the landing gear :((( Guess they were not meant to fly today. But they are going to get up early tomorrow moring and I cross my fingers that all will be good!

(I am trying to upload pics but the internet is not the best)
 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com